- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 11 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 11 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 11 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 11 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 11 years ago
Tag Archives: Thrifty
Got all crafty this Christmas with some second hand books – all pre-loved so I didn’t feel so bad about cutting their hearts out. A booksafe is a book, much like any other on your bookshelf to the untrained eye, but when you open it up, it’s actually a super secret storage facility! Really nice gift idea, and one that you can personalise for anyone! Here’s a step by step guide.
Hokay kids – nearly everyone buys from ebay these days, and rightly so! There’s many a bargain to be had, including party supplies – you’ll hear more of that later. But not so many people sell, and I think this is a crime…
People do not send enough Christmas cards with themselves looking goofy on. They just don’t. Infact, I’ve only really ever seen it done in TV shows. Lame.
We’re all for refreshing ideas for Christmas decorating ideas that don’t cost a bomb…
Don’t tell anyone, but we’re working on some super awesome crafts for Christmas! For reasons relating to the joy of seeing a surprised friend at Christmastime, most of them can’t be posted (YET), but we had to say SOMETHING because we’re just too excited!
Secrets will be revealed soon, in time for you all to get your butts into gear and make some yourself – never fear x
* Translation for all our American friends – Yay, it’s Fall!
And what better way to celebrate the arrival of what is, surely, the prettiest season that ever there was than with some stonking huge cakes?!
If you’re going to have a party in a bombshelter, you gotta do it right!
Three are ALL about Vintage, and what better place to start for inspiration than going back in time?!
Now, everyone did a fantastic job when it came to coming to the party in costume, but one man in particular deserves special mention for his bargainous-yet-brilliant guise…