- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 10 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 10 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 10 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 10 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 10 years ago
Tag Archives: tea
For Free! As much as we love post, there’s just no need to pay for stamps and envelopes sometimes. And we’re on a tight schedule here. Very simple invite, done in paint with some free download fancy fonts – you don’t even need to illegally download buy Photoshop!
A belated Happy Father’s Day to all Dad’s out there!
What did you guys get up to with your Dad?
I took mine out for an afternoon tea at the Waterloo Gardens Teahouse, in Cardiff. For a mere £9.50 a head, we had a lovely lunch of delicious sandwiches, odd cakes (Courgette and Lime, anyone?!), and the largest selection of teas I’ve ever seen (hello rosebud tea!). My Dad and me chose the chinese breakfast tea, which had a hint of chocolate. YUM! We had fun pretending to be tea experts. Here’s a linky: http://www.waterlootea.com/ . It comes with the Three seal of approval.
We then took a nice walk to the Bay to walk off some of the cake belly.
It didn’t cost the earth, but my Dad said he had a nice day – and that’s all that counts.