- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 10 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 10 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 10 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 10 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 10 years ago
Tag Archives: Present
When Three were wee little socialites, the best bit of going to a party was going home, because a tired and teary birthday sprog would be lined up next to Mum at the door to hand out the gift bags! Result. Ugly hair slides, cheap gummy sweets and 2 crayons – what more does a child need for happiness?!
Ok, so the weather may have turned on us short term, but British summer time has officially started and in true credit crunch style, Brits are going to be heading for the beaches in their droves. Why not have a birthday beach party, and a cake to match?
For the price a Michael Jackson CD, you can give possibly THE coolest gift idea EVER.
Stuck for an awesome wedding gift? Wedding gift lists may be practical (and pricey!) but who wants to give a toaster to commemorate such a special day?! Uh, not me.
Well, how about this for a sweet and thrifty idea: if you (or a helpful friend) are handy with a needle and thread why don’t you take some inspiration from Grandma and start quilting!