- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 9 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 9 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Patriotic
If you’re going to have a party in a bombshelter, you gotta do it right!
Now, everyone did a fantastic job when it came to coming to the party in costume, but one man in particular deserves special mention for his bargainous-yet-brilliant guise…
There’s a war on you know – no time for fripparies like buying bunting! Got to make do and mend…
Today is the 65th Anniversaire of the Liberation of Paris in World War II – Vive La France!
We’re throwing a 1940’s Blitz Party!
Which means dressing up, dancing, games and partying like its your last – which it may very well be, there’s a war on dontcha know!
We’ll be documenting all preparations and money spent – we’re rationing our pounds – on the blog so keep clicking!
Our cake of the week WAS going to be this:
Saint Barack of Obama turned a sprightly 48 this week, and this was his official birthday cake. Nice and simple, not too much frosting, basic, as you can see. But then, this car crash of over-the-top sugarcraft had it’s ass kicked by this:
Obama brought cupcakes to the 89 year old reporter Helen Thomas, who has reported on every President since JFK. There is nothing this man could ever do to make me not like him – he is amazing. All hail Obama the cakebringer!