The 17th March is St. Patricks Day, an Irish national holiday that has been adopted by non-Irish people as a day to go out and getting absolutely ratarsed, just for the craic. If that is what you’re up to this Wednesday, have fun! However, some people have to work on Thursday and may like to celebrate in a sober manner. And some people just like an excuse to party and eat cake, like us!
- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 9 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 9 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 9 years ago