- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 9 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 9 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Dresses
If you’re going to have a party in a bombshelter, you gotta do it right!
We’re ridonkulously excited about our imminent 1940s party, and so here we go with some more themed posting!
We can’t ever forget the horrors of war on a home front, but nor should we ever forget the amazing sense of community that was bourne out of such hardship in 1940s Britain. Blighty without a party? Not bloody likely, Johnny Foreigner!
But without all the fuss! Put away your tailoring scissors and leave the sewing machine under its cover – three have found the answer to your prayers – the kind of prayers offered up on a shopping trip when you know *exactly* what you want to wear to that houseparty, but you can’t find it anywhere…
…but this one is not by Vivienne Westwood, and nor does it cost £1.8 million! We were feeling pretty rubbish for going off message and showing you those beautiful but ridonkulously expensive frocks, but lo! On a shopping trip in a small seaside town we made amends – Looksie:
Don’t like the idea of the traditional white wedding dress? How about this for a (hugely expensive!) alternative? ….
I think I’m a little in love. Has anyone got a spare $1.4 million?!