- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 9 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 9 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Creative
Got all crafty this Christmas with some second hand books – all pre-loved so I didn’t feel so bad about cutting their hearts out. A booksafe is a book, much like any other on your bookshelf to the untrained eye, but when you open it up, it’s actually a super secret storage facility! Really nice gift idea, and one that you can personalise for anyone! Here’s a step by step guide.
We’re all for refreshing ideas for Christmas decorating ideas that don’t cost a bomb…
Don’t tell anyone, but we’re working on some super awesome crafts for Christmas! For reasons relating to the joy of seeing a surprised friend at Christmastime, most of them can’t be posted (YET), but we had to say SOMETHING because we’re just too excited!
Secrets will be revealed soon, in time for you all to get your butts into gear and make some yourself – never fear x
If you’re a girl and anything like us, you’ll have lots of jewellery that you just don’t wear anymore or that you’ve been given as pressies but it just ain’t yo style girrrl! What you should do, is give it to a charity shop and do a good deed but sometimes things are just too special to give away or sell.
So hows about draping it all over a lamp and making a rather spectacular chandelier
(via refinery 29)
* Translation for all our American friends – Yay, it’s Fall!
And what better way to celebrate the arrival of what is, surely, the prettiest season that ever there was than with some stonking huge cakes?!