- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 9 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 9 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 9 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Birthdays
This week, our COTW comes via tenuous linkage! It is Mila Kunis’ birthday, who is best known for providing the voice of Meg Griffin in Family Guy. Family guy is Frickin’ Sweet as far as Three are concerned, as is cake! So there we go. Happy Birthday Mila!
Our cake of the week WAS going to be this:
Saint Barack of Obama turned a sprightly 48 this week, and this was his official birthday cake. Nice and simple, not too much frosting, basic, as you can see. But then, this car crash of over-the-top sugarcraft had it’s ass kicked by this:
Obama brought cupcakes to the 89 year old reporter Helen Thomas, who has reported on every President since JFK. There is nothing this man could ever do to make me not like him – he is amazing. All hail Obama the cakebringer!
The world has gone beserk again over a moody teenager who keeps threatening people with a bit of wood. Sounds like ASBO time to us, but there you go! To celebrate the release of the Half Blood Prince this week, here be magical cakes for ye…
Now hold on, I hear you cry, aren’t ALL one’s parties DIY parties (unless you pay squillions of pounds for an events organiser that could never be as good as this site)?! Well, my dear friend – ye have misunderstood the premise…
We’re coming up to the summer bank holiday, people have moved from student accommodation to houses, and there are lots of people going “oh crap, I’ve got annual leave left!” and deciding to do a bit of home improvement. Having had several conversations with people over the weekend, the consensus seems to be ” x job really needs doing, but I don’t know where to start and it’ll take forever.” This is a problem, but its one that is easily solved – as most problems are – with a party!
We really are all about recycling this week – and with good reason! This party planet won’t save itself, you know. Fantastic idea we picked up from www.blisstree.com – recycle your teabag labels! Very often very pretty little tags, and they apparently make the most darling confetti…