- 17 New photos on facebook group, and announcement coming tomorrow at https://threesaparty.wordpress.com! ExCiTiNg!!!!!!! 11 years ago
- J’ai publié 17 photos sur Facebook, dans l’album Blitz Party Photos http://fb.me/zWOXh1VA 11 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! http://fb.me/zWN12jNY 11 years ago
- We're back! And we're planning an English Tea Party! https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ 11 years ago
- https://threesaparty.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/were-baaaaaack/ http://fb.me/E3zOhruL 11 years ago
Tag Archives: Birthdays
Got all crafty this Christmas with some second hand books – all pre-loved so I didn’t feel so bad about cutting their hearts out. A booksafe is a book, much like any other on your bookshelf to the untrained eye, but when you open it up, it’s actually a super secret storage facility! Really nice gift idea, and one that you can personalise for anyone! Here’s a step by step guide.
* Translation for all our American friends – Yay, it’s Fall!
And what better way to celebrate the arrival of what is, surely, the prettiest season that ever there was than with some stonking huge cakes?!
No no, we’re not talking pineapples here. We’re talking structural bloody miracle.
Don’t pretend you’re not impressed.
There’s a war on you know – no time for fripparies like buying bunting! Got to make do and mend…
We’re ridonkulously excited about our imminent 1940s party, and so here we go with some more themed posting!
We can’t ever forget the horrors of war on a home front, but nor should we ever forget the amazing sense of community that was bourne out of such hardship in 1940s Britain. Blighty without a party? Not bloody likely, Johnny Foreigner!
This week, our COTW comes via tenuous linkage! It is Mila Kunis’ birthday, who is best known for providing the voice of Meg Griffin in Family Guy. Family guy is Frickin’ Sweet as far as Three are concerned, as is cake! So there we go. Happy Birthday Mila!
Our cake of the week WAS going to be this:
Saint Barack of Obama turned a sprightly 48 this week, and this was his official birthday cake. Nice and simple, not too much frosting, basic, as you can see. But then, this car crash of over-the-top sugarcraft had it’s ass kicked by this:
Obama brought cupcakes to the 89 year old reporter Helen Thomas, who has reported on every President since JFK. There is nothing this man could ever do to make me not like him – he is amazing. All hail Obama the cakebringer!
The world has gone beserk again over a moody teenager who keeps threatening people with a bit of wood. Sounds like ASBO time to us, but there you go! To celebrate the release of the Half Blood Prince this week, here be magical cakes for ye…